Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday Teacup - Cosy Cuppa.

The weather has been so unpleasant this past week, Ed and I were hoping to get away in Doris (our VW T25 campervan) over Easter but it really isn't looking good at the moment. So to try and keep the faith that we will be Easter camping, we have been having our afternoon tea in our campervan mugs. My mum made me the tea cosy, I think it is possibly the cutest tea cosy in the whole world! Our chosen afternoon tea is loose leaf Gold Yorkshire Tea. This is a black tea that is super comforting and it is the perfect way to warm up and relax after a long days hard work.

I take my black tea with milk, no sugar. I sometimes have sugar if I am feeling like I want a nurturing treat. Having a cup of this tea with the perfect amount of milk is the perfect way to gather my thoughts, unwind and warm up. How do you like your tea best?xkx

No comments:

Post a Comment