Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nottingham Beer Festival 2012.

Yesterday we went to the Nottingham Beer Festival and it was a lot of fun! The festival is held over the whole weekend and this year there was over 1000 beers to try and over 200 ciders. Ed and I met up with a bunch of our mates there and it was a blast.


We were even in luck with the weather it was a lovely sunny day, it did turn a little bit cold as the evening drew in. There were some really yummy beers there, my favourite beers were Abduction from the Dancing Duck Brewery, Lord Marples from Thornbridge Brewery and I fell in love with Bee's Knee's from The Nook Brewhouse. This fine hoppy bitter is brewed with Yorkshire honey and it was like drinking beery sunshine, perfect for summing up the lovely day that I had... And obviously Ed and I made sure we drank responsibly hehe.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment