Thursday, October 11, 2012

Marvin the Marrow's Days are Numbered!

My friend at work said he had a marrow that he wanted to get rid of, so I eagerly said that I would have it. I didn't expect it to be quite this large though! He really is a monster, I think I will make some chutney with him next week and some other marrowy concoctions. But before I chop him up I thought share what he gets up to when Ed and I are out of the house. 


Marvin gets up, goes shopping in his new wellington boots on because it is rainy outside. When he gets home he amuses himself by starting a new croqueting project. 


He then chills out by playing some guitar, has a Dead Pony Club beer (which is his favourite) then he finishes up his day by writing up his blog. 

I am rather looking forward to making some chutney next week and I might even try baking a courgette cake... but shhhh don't tell Marvin.

Hope you all have a fun Friday planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment