Monday, October 1, 2012

A Very Moomin Birthday.

It was my birthday on Saturday and I decided to go home to my parents for the weekend. I wasn't expecting a cake but when Ed and I got there on Friday my mum was so excited that she couldn't keep it a secret until Saturday. This is possibly the best cake in the world! It has some of my favourite things on it, moomins, bats and toadstools! (I will be letting Ed eat the bats because I always think that black icing tastes a bit funky).







This is a gluten free victoria sponge with butter cream and home made raspberry jam... or in other words YUM YUM! I did feel sad cutting this lovely cake up but it was worth it because it is delicious and moist. 

Hope you all had a fun weekend and that your Monday was as good as a Monday could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment