Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cheer Up Cheesecake.

The nights are beginning to draw in already and it seems like summer is graciously slipping away, if this makes you sad then this is the perfect recipe to give you a smooth, citrus cuddle.


Ed has had a stressful two weeks, so to keep him chipper I promised to bake him my Cheer Up Cheesecake. This is a lemon baked cheesecake that is light as a feather. This is the recipe I used to make this lovely, sunny pudding. I tweaked it a little though, I added the juice of two lemons and put a large tablespoon of lemon curd into the mixture. Next time I think I will double the lemon juice and even maybe add some lime into the mix just to give it a little more punch. I didn't bother with the raspberries on top either, I think this would have complicated the subtle flavour. 

This definitely cheered Ed up and put a smile back on his face. Well worth the effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment